Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lost Kitty

Just to let you all know Beth has been dealing with a lot of pain in her sholder, neck and arm. so she has not been able to do much. I have been dealing with a lot of packing, back pain, and being sick. Well I am still sick but thought I better come give all you great folks a new freebie.

As most people know my babies re my kitties. I love them to death. Well my grand daughter was helpping me pack Tuesday and Wednesday. We cleaning out one storage closet. What we did not know was that my Roo got into the closet. The next day I eaither spent in the bed, in a staff meeting or out buying a new bed. It was not until Friday that I realized my baby was missing. We had to tear apart the whole down stairs to try to find here. Right now the down stairs looks like a wear house there are so many boxes down there. After an hour or so of searching we found out where is was. The next problem was getting her down from where she was. Some how she had gotten up into the rafters between the first and second floor. I managed to get a hold of her and as I was pulling her out of where she was I had 50 years of dirty falling in my face. My poor baby was scared to death. She snuggled with mommy all night last night and now she won't let mommy out of her sight. This is my little Roo.



Did I promise you all a freebie? Well, I found some pieces that we did not use in our Prima Ballerina kit. So I am giving them to you all as a gift.

So here is your new gift. Download it Gone

14 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

So glad to hear that you've found your kitty!
They tend to hide in the weirdest places! LOL
Thank you so very much for this wonderful sampler!

Teresa P said...

Posting my thanks here just in case your partner in crime forgets to let you know ;)

Thank you so much this looks like an awesome kit!

JennyM said...

I am so glad you found your baby - my babies are also my kitties. Thank you for the beautiful "dance" freebie - way cool and perfect - didnt have a dance one. :)

Unknown said...

OHH Lil Roo is so cute!!
Im so glad you found him.. I am a big cat lover.. Hugzz & Kisses to you lil roo

Pooh Bear said...

Oh no.. lost kitty alert... so glad you found her. I too, live with kitties.. 2 sisters. They can hide in the strangest places. Then I have to search and make sure they aren't locked in my office..... that's right, no pc for them...lol
Thank you for the freebie

Shell said...

Poor kitty! Glad you found her safe & sound & she's not mad at you. Love the kit. Thanks so much.

orachel said...

Thanks for the freebie! I'm so glad you found your puss...If I lost my Beatrix I'd be devastated...you're right..she is like my child, though I've always thought calling them "furbabies" was silly, personally! LOL

I'd love to learn more about Take Over element classes...thats something I need! Where are they? Do you have a link for em? I'd love to meet you there...if you don't want to post info on blog, you can email me at orachel54@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Fantastic elements in this kit. Thanks so much for the freebs!!!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful and thanks so very much!

Kitty said...

I love the layout you did of your kitty!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty,thank you.

JillSF said...

Thank you for 'Dance' kit. Love the ballet shoes and he lacy bits in particular.

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job of this kit!!! >Blue<