Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday and already tired

Well it only monday and I already tired. Well it is about 70 kits I got this week. That a whole lot of scrapping. Now I am dog tired. But I promissed you one more freebie so gone. I also found out that my partner, what's her name? Beth that's right was not telling me that some of you was leaving very nice comments for us on 4 shared. Anyone think I should fire her? We can put it up for a vote. But thannk you all for you very nice comments. Sorry some of you missed parts of it. And because I am early posting this I am not going to take down part 5 until I get out of bed. It is now 2 Am and I am going to bed. Good night all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you muchly!

Anonymous said...

The kit looks like easter garden to me :)
Very pretty!