Friday, February 16, 2007

Thought we should start a blog

We thought we should start a blog. We will do our best to keep you up to date on what we are doing and have some freebies for you once in a while. I want you to know that my partner, Beth, is a slave driver. While she has me working she is off playing somewhere. She has me up until all hours of the night working then complains when I'm not up at the crack of dawn. One of the new things we have been working on is a kit called a touch of color. I do have a preview of that for you.


This kit uses my new style "stainless steal". I could never find a silver finish I liked so I made ne myself. Took a lot to get the coloring right. But I'm happy with it. I am really a PSP user but have PSCS2 also. Beth on the other hand is a PSE user. So between the two of us we can do most things. There are thing that each program can do better than the other. I make my beads in CS2 but I make my strings of beads in PSP. I can string them without distorting them a lot faster in PSP than you can in CS2. Well, she thinks I have gone to lay down for a nap. She has no idea I am posting this today. By the way, I can't spell so you my have to translate what I say. LOL

No comments: